“LEADING PEOPLE AND TEAMS”- Certificate ROSS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, University of Michigan – Specialization “LEADING PEOPLE AND TEAMS” Course Certificates…
Leadership is an important management function that helps maximize efficiency and achieve organizational goals. The following points confirm the importance of problem leadership.
1. Start the action. A leader is a person who begins to work communicating policies and plans to her subordinates from where she really starts.
2. Motivation. The leader plays a stimulating role in the work of the company. Motivate employees with financial and non-financial rewards and thus get work from your subordinates.
3. Provide leadership. The leader must not only control, but also play a leadership role for subordinates. Leadership here refers to instructing subordinates on how they should do their job effectively and efficiently.
4. Build trust. Confidence is an important factor that can be achieved by expressing work efforts to subordinates, clearly explaining their role, and giving them guidelines to achieve goals effectively. It is also important to listen to employees about their complaints and concerns.
5. Raise morale. Morale means the willingness to work with employees in their work so that they gain trust and confidence. A leader can raise morale by seeking full cooperation to work as efficiently as possible to achieve her goals.
6. Create a work environment – management gets results from people. An efficient work environment promotes sustainable and sustainable growth. Therefore, the leader must be aware of human relationships. You must have personal contact with employees, listen to their problems and solve them. You must treat employees humanely.
7. Coordination. Coordination can be achieved by aligning personal interests with the goals of the organization. This synchronization can be achieved through correct and effective coordination, which should be the leader’s main motive.
Specialization “LEADING: Human Resource MANAGEMENT and LEADERSHIP”. – Certificate Part of the Global Master of Business Administration (Global MBA) degree. Ranked…
Specialization “INFLUENCING: GOVERNANCE, Storytelling and Change”. – Certificate Part of the Global Master of Business Administration (Global MBA) degree. Ranked #1…