AI Project with Deep Learning
AI Project with Deep Learning – Certificate
IBM – AI Project with Deep Learning
About this Course
In this capstone, learners will apply their deep learning knowledge and expertise to a real world challenge. They will use a library of their choice to develop and test a deep learning model. They will load and pre-process data for a real problem, build the model and validate it. Learners will then present a project report to demonstrate the validity of their model and their proficiency in the field of Deep Learning.
- • determine what kind of deep learning method to use in which situation
- • know how to build a deep learning model to solve a real problem
- • master the process of creating a deep learning pipeline
- • apply knowledge of deep learning to improve models using real data
- • demonstrate ability to present and communicate outcomes of deep learning projects
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 21st year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame.