11/2014 – to date
- Joined the list of «TOP 1000 TECH LEADERS» from over 250,000 professionals who participated in the selection from the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI).
- Coordinated the progress, risk, quality of ICT projects to organisational standards and ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within the agreed scope.
- Developed, maintained and effectively executed project plans throughout the project lifecycle in accordance with the Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP project management methodologies.
- Managed multiple complex technical projects simultaneously and led cross-functional project teams.
- New Product Development: Implementation and launch of innovative & transformative urban ICT projects in the field of culture, including coordination and negotiations with partners and management of the development team:
- Electronic ticket portal “Dom Bileta”. Acquired by ticket agency RedKassa for $160K (largest ticket agency in CIS).
- Interactive touch panels on the streets of Moscow for the international and local tourists during the 2018 World Cup.
- Led an operations business team in the development and testing of an online customer service relationship management (CRM) system that improved customer service for over 1000 employees in CIS, Kazakhstan, and Belarus.