09/2008 – to date
Co-Founder of the company.
PROJECT MANAGER. Co-Founder of the company.
- New Products Development: Launched and managed several start-ups. Most successful of them “B@Home” & “Smart TV – Smart Search”. www.beathome.ru
- Leadership, management of a team of Web developers, Web designers, and SMM specialists. Collaborated with clients from Australia, USA, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, etc. www.masterseosite.com
- Managed the full cycle of a customer-oriented approach to the implementation of Internet projects (cost control, scheduling, goal setting, resource planning, risk, quality control and time management).
- Recruitment and training of new employees.
- Methodologies used: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, Lean, XP. Project Planning: Microsoft Project, JIRA
- Platform “B@Home” and “Smart TV – Smart Search” based on OTT technology, acquired by MTS (largest mobile operator in Russia and CIS), then transformed into the self-sufficient platform “Interactive TV” by Rostelecom PJSC.
- Seed accelerator MTS (Mobile TeleSystems) program for start-ups with the project “Smart TV – Smart Search”.
- Won the Business Incubator start-ups competition. Plekhanov University of Economics, 2014.
- Developed corporate and brand identity, and corporate printed products.
- Attracted 37 key clients and executed 53 Internet projects in e-commerce, social communication, and business development. Performed subsequent support and organization of advertising companies and SEO optimization.
- Proposed team and project management tools, CRM and HelpDesk for quality customer support.
- Administered and planned project goals, strategic plans for further development, within budget, by evaluating the current competition, developing new markets, using past trends and current future promotions.
- Directed 19% overall annual growth of client relationships, expanding contract and new services that can be offered (Social media management, SEO, Website speed optimization).
- Introduced the loyalty program for clients, leading to 7% increase of annual revenue in the competitive market of Web Development.