09/2014 – to date
- Awarded the Certificate of Commendation by the Minister of Education for implementing innovative ICT projects in 1783 educational institutions.
- Team control and management of the IT department to implement projects and support of IT infrastructure in 15 buildings. Recruitment and training of employees.
- Modernised and united the entire IT infrastructure.
- Organised planning for the preparation and implementation of new ICT projects.
- Methodologies used: Prince2, Kanban, Waterfall.
- Coordinated evaluation and selection of $1.4M worth of new equipment for the “IT Polygon” city project.
- Realization and coordination of significant innovative ICT projects “IT Polygon” and “PAK Education” with a total investment of $3M.
- Launched first in CIS online video conferencing in educational institutions in 2014 using WebRTC (real-time communications) technology.
- Collaborated in working groups on the implementation of innovative programs for the Department of Education.
- Implementation of end-to-end solutions CRM, ERP and Help Desk for education organizations.
SYSTEM NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR. 09/2003 – 08/2014
Engaged in the adoption of new IT technologies. Administration of 3 web servers (Windows Server and Linux). Configured and networked over 150 PCs. Implemented a distance learning system and 3 Internet portals.