Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity
Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity – Certificate
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE – Work Smarter, Not Harder
Plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
Recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
Manage resources effectively and efficiently
About this course
You will be able to acquire and apply your knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organization and commitment, and use the tools, techniques and techniques you have learned to set goals, prioritize, schedule and delegate authority to solve time management problems and increase productivity. …
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
1. Learn to plan effectively to achieve personal and professional goals.
2. Learn to recognize and overcome obstacles to successful time management.
3. Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively.
4. Effective and efficient resource management.
5. Keep perspective to prevent and manage crises.
6. Learn to delegate authority effectively
7. Learn to manage expectations and say no when necessary.
University of California, Irvine
Since 1965, the University of California, Irvine has combined the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location. UCI’s unyielding commitment to rigorous academics, cutting-edge research, and leadership and character development makes the campus a driving force for innovation and discovery that serves our local, national and global communities in many ways.