- PRINCE2. Project Management Certification
- Professional SCRUM Master. PSM I Certification
- Cloud Architect Professional – Oracle OCI
- Microsoft Certified Professional: AZURE Administrator
- Joined the list of TOP 1000 TECH LEADERS. ASI. 2018
- CCNA – Cisco Network Administration & Internet of Things (IoT) Certified
- Won «Deloitte 2014» Business Case Competition.
- Won «Win & Begin 2013» Business Case Competition. Individual merit certificate.
- 22 diplomas and laureates for winning IT competitions
- 5 publications in IT and telecom magazines: T-Comm, Chief engineer etc.
Moscow Technical University of Communication and Informatics
9/2009 – 12/2013 PhD studies. Telecommunications. Awarded Full-tuition Presidential scholarship.
9/2010 – 1/2012 Interpreter. Honors degree.
09/2003 – 06/2009 Master’s degree in Telecommunications. Degree with distinction.
Agile Certified Professional ICAgile (ICP). Training and international certification. PMservices
SKOLKOVO Business School "MBA NTI". Island 10-21. Intensive training program for TOP 1000 TECH Leaders.
4/2017 – 5/2017
Leadership in the organization. Personal and team. Moscow Institute of Open Education.
9/2016 – 12/2016
Internet of Things (IoT) CISCO Academy. National Research Nuclear University MEPhI.
Boston, MA, USA 7/2012 – 8/2012
Project Management MET-MG415. Complete Project Management PMP Certification Training at Boston University. School of management.
Sydney, Australia 7/2008 – 9/2008
Business English course (pre-MBA). Additional: Pre-Advanced (full course). EF Education First School.
- Organization and management of 8 employees. Important clients: Golden Telecom, Beeline, MTS, Megafon, AFK Sistema, Yandex, Sony Ericsson, Rostelecom, Gazprom-Media, etc.
- Focused on understanding problems and being the domain expert to answer questions from the analytical team swiftly and decisively.
- Preparation of reports with analytical reports, proposals, presentations, and market analytics.
- Forecasting and planning of commercial indicators.
- Regularly interacted with the business-planning department.
- Maintenance of a company database in the CRM system.
- Maintained long-term relationships with customers.
MARKET ANALYST 07/2007 – 09/2007
- Created and presented results of market reports and marketing researches of tendencies of development of the market of telecommunication services to product development and marketing teams.
- Developed and implemented new methodology to support goals of the program.
- Analysed data using both quantitative and qualitative methods..
- Coordinated and managed the work of a project team to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Facilitated meetings with key leaders and collaborated with project teams to ensure timely decision-making and effective communication between project stakeholders at all levels.
- International representative of RZPO Company. www.equipment7.com
- Successful negotiation of 8 agreements US$ 27M worth with the largest machine-building companies and factories during international trips to Spain, China, Taiwan, South Korea.
- Developed corporate and brand identity, and corporate printed products.
- Developed a corporate web portal.
- Awarded the Certificate of Commendation by the Minister of Education for implementing innovative ICT projects in 1783 educational institutions.
- Team control and management of the IT department to implement projects and support of IT infrastructure in 15 buildings. Recruitment and training of employees.
- Modernised and united the entire IT infrastructure.
- Organised planning for the preparation and implementation of new ICT projects.
- Methodologies used: Prince2, Kanban, Waterfall.
- Coordinated evaluation and selection of $1.4M worth of new equipment for the "IT Polygon" city project.
- Realization and coordination of significant innovative ICT projects "IT Polygon" and "PAK Education" with a total investment of $3M.
- Launched first in CIS online video conferencing in educational institutions in 2014 using WebRTC (real-time communications) technology.
- Collaborated in working groups on the implementation of innovative programs for the Department of Education.
- Implementation of end-to-end solutions CRM, ERP and Help Desk for education organizations.
SYSTEM NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR. 09/2003 – 08/2014
Engaged in the adoption of new IT technologies. Administration of 3 web servers (Windows Server and Linux). Configured and networked over 150 PCs. Implemented a distance learning system and 3 Internet portals.
- New Products Development: Launched and managed several start-ups. Most successful of them "B@Home" & "Smart TV – Smart Search". www.beathome.ru
- Leadership, management of a team of Web developers, Web designers, and SMM specialists. Collaborated with clients from Australia, USA, CIS, Belarus, Ukraine, etc. www.masterseosite.com
- Managed the full cycle of a customer-oriented approach to the implementation of Internet projects (cost control, scheduling, goal setting, resource planning, risk, quality control and time management).
- Recruitment and training of new employees.
- Methodologies used: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, Lean, XP. Project Planning: Microsoft Project, JIRA
- Platform "B@Home" and "Smart TV – Smart Search" based on OTT technology, acquired by MTS (largest mobile operator in Russia and CIS), then transformed into the self-sufficient platform "Interactive TV" by Rostelecom PJSC.
- Seed accelerator MTS (Mobile TeleSystems) program for start-ups with the project "Smart TV – Smart Search".
- Won the Business Incubator start-ups competition. Plekhanov University of Economics, 2014.
- Developed corporate and brand identity, and corporate printed products.
- Attracted 37 key clients and executed 53 Internet projects in e-commerce, social communication, and business development.
- Proposed team and project management tools, CRM and HelpDesk for quality customer support.
- Administered and planned project goals, strategic plans for further development
- Joined the list of «TOP 1000 TECH LEADERS» from over 250,000 professionals who participated in the selection from the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI) .
- Coordinated the progress, risk, quality of ICT projects to organisational standards and ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within the agreed scope.
- Developed, maintained and effectively executed project plans throughout the project lifecycle in accordance with the Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP project management methodologies.
- Managed multiple complex technical projects simultaneously and led cross-functional project teams.
- New Product Development: Implementation and launch of innovative & transformative urban ICT projects in the field of culture, including coordination and negotiations with partners and management of the development team:
- Electronic ticket portal "Dom Bileta". Acquired by ticket agency RedKassa for $160K (largest ticket agency in CIS).
- Interactive touch panels on the streets of Moscow for the international and local tourists during the 2018 World Cup.
- Led an operations business team in the development and testing of an online customer service relationship management (CRM) system that improved customer service for over 1000 employees in CIS, Kazakhstan, and Belarus.